Olivia Elliott Is An English Tennis Player Currently Competing In NCAA Division 1 At Troy University. Prior To College, She Played On The Professional Tour For A Year And Plans To Return After Graduation. Hailing From Great Britain, Elliott Is A Rising Star In Collegiate Tennis.
OnlyFans
olivia
Fanfix Icon
@livi_fe
My name is Olivia Elliott, i am from England and currently playing my last year in a D1 college in America. I’ve played tennis since I was 5 years old, I played on the tour when I was 16 before I went to the states. My goal is to go back on your once I graduate.
During my time traveling to tennis tournaments and practicing I will show as much as possible what it is like to be a tennis player on tour and the training we do.
If you have any questions or would like to chat don’t hesitate to reach out!
Instagram: livi_fe
Elliottolivia658@gmail.com
Channel
www.youtube.com/@oliviatennis
FEATURED STREAMING
Kallyz Athletic Style
THE DESIGNER HUB
SPORTSWEAR LAB
THE EDITORIAL EDIT
THE GYM LAB
THE EDITORIAL EDIT
KYZ HUB FASHION MODELS
THE EDITORIAL EDIT
KYZ HUB ENTERTAINMENT
.jpg)
.jpg)
.png)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 Comments
Be respectful. No spam.